Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rates are fixed, year round (ie. no increase in prices for Christmas or Easter).
- Rates quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- Cottages are for adults only.
- Licorice Cottage is pet friendly.
- Smoking is not permitted inside Curious Cottages.
- Transit to/from the mainland to Macleay Island is not part of this booking and not the responsibility of Curious Cottages. On payment of your booking you agree with and abide by our terms and conditions.
Check In/Check out
- Check in time is 2.00pm and check out is 11.00am. Earlier arrival and later check out can be arranged at no extra cost if there are no outgoing or incoming guests on the relevant day. This can be granted no sooner than two days prior to check-in (for early check-in requests) and two days prior to check-out (for late check-out requests). Please make arrangements by contacting us.
Animal Policy (Licorice Cottage only)
- Animals must be over 6 months of age.
- Animals must be house trained.
- All animal droppings must be placed in plastic bags and deposited in a rubbish bin.
- Please leave no signs of your animal behind when you leave.
- Notice of any cancellation of, or amendment to a reservation must be provided in writing.
- Bookings can be ammended, but must be ammended no later than 30 days before scheduled check-in.
- A cancellation or ammendment to a booking outside of 30 days from the scheduled date of arrival will incur a $50 admin charge.
- A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total booking cost will apply if the booking is cancelled within 30 days of scheduled arrival, but not within 14 days of scheduled arrival.
- A cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total booking cost will apply if cancelled within 14 days of scheduled arrival.
- Any amendments/cancellations to bookings will not be refunded after check in.
- Curious Cottages will not be in breach of this agreement or any way liable to any party, if it is prevented from complying with this agreement by reason of act of God, act of public enemy, Act of terrorism, war, earthquake, riot, explosion, compliance with any law or government restraint order, rule regulations, strikes, lockouts or any other cause not reasonably within its control.
- Curious Cottages will not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever.